Get Capital for Commercial Real Estate Investments
Purchasing commercial property is often a lucrative decision, whether you’re an investor, developer, or business owner. Unfortunately, it can be hard to secure commercial property through a traditional mortgage. Unless you’re buying a turnkey property or your credit score is absolutely perfect, you will probably get rejected. If you don’t reach these ridiculously high standards, you can trust Interim Capital Lending Solutions for all your commercial real estate financing.
Our Financing Solutions
Interim Capital Lending Solutions can help you with one of our programs in our massive portfolio of commercial financing options. Here’s a look at what we have to offer:
- Conventional Loans: Funds up to $100,000,000 designed for acquiring or making stabilized investments in, multifamily housing units, industrial properties, and manufactured home parks.
- FHA or HUD Loans: Designed for acquiring, renovating, or constructing multi family rental units, senior housing facilities, or health care facilities. Comes with fixed low rates, full amortization, and funding up to $50,000,000.
- Mezzanine/Equity Financing: You can get over $500,000,000 in funds if you’re a developer with a proven track record.
- Bridge/Hard Money Loans: Funds up to $100,000,000. Interest-only amortization, rates around 14 percent, and 80 percent LTV. Designed for transactions for commercial property, raw land, or development.
- Construction Financing: Permanent and construction-only options for sponsors who have equity or principals with experience.
- Mortgage-Backed Securities: By pooling commercial properties, putting them in a trust, and selling bonds to investors, we offer funds up to $50,000,000. Enjoy fixed terms and low interest rates.
- SBA 504 or 7a Loans: Developed for hotels or owner-occupied properties that are flagged or non-flagged. Potential term of 25 years and 4.5 percent rate.
- International Loans: Funding up to $1,000,000,000 for global properties.
Call our finance specialists today to learn more and begin the application process.